Terms and Conditions
- After the online submission, teams will be evaluated by a panel of jury members.
- The teams selected for the finals, are required to present their ideas to the jury members on the day of final event, scheduled for October.
- The teams have to be available on the date of final event, if selected. If due to any unprecedented circumstances all the team members can't make it to the event, at least 2 team members should be present at the event to represent the team, upon prior intimation to, and approval of SEA team.
- The teams are required to share the execution plan for disbursing the award money, instating the enterprise, as part of their presentation.
- The decision of the jury is final, and is made independently based on the performance of the teams while presenting their ideas.
- Travelling and other logistics to the final venue, have to be borne by the teams on their own.
- Team composition:
SEA-2018 supported by Coca-Cola India encourages all aspiring entrepreneurs in the field of Water, Agriculture and Recycling irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification and economic background.
- The team must consist of 4 members.
- The teams are required to register themselves and fill in the details of all team members in the official website of Jagriti: www.jagriti.org/sea
- The teams can stat submitting their files from 01 April 2018.
- The last date to submit the entry is 30th September 2018.
- Awards and Recognition
The winning team of the SEA 2018 supported by Coca-Cola India is awarded the Rolling trophy of SEA and a prize money worth INR 200000.
- The first runner-up team is awarded a prize money of INR 100000.
- The second runner-up team is awarded a prize money of INR 50000.
- Also, all members of the winning team, the first runner-up team and the second runner-up.
- team will be awarded with a special waiver for the prestigious train journey, Jagriti Yatra 2018. The winning amount will be given to the winners, in phases, as per the execution plan shared in the presentation to the jury.
- SEA team has the right to withdraw the monitory support of prize money, if funds meant for the execution of enterprise are found to be being mis-utilized, or being redirected to activities that doesn't have reference to, or effect the growth of the enterprise.